Im integrating jira with Power BI, but the fields are imported with their non human friends names. I just have a list of
customfield_XXXXXX
what is the number for "labels"?
Thanks
Labels is a system field, so it should show up as labels. If you are using Jira Server I would recommend Elements ID for Jira, it shows you all the IDs for your fields, statuses and projects, and it is free.
Try this tip:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-find-id-for-custom-field-s-744522503.html
just using API to obtain the ID. The result is:
where you find the correct ID :-)
Hope this help. This is free.
Yeah you would think so, but it's not there.
it must be a Power BI issue, but I don't see why it would bring in all the fields, but not "labels".
I found this tread that might help you, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Power-BI-Content-Pack-custom-fields-didn-t-appear-in-Data/qaq-p/846237#M272355
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.