Hello everybody,
We need the following filter.
Show me all issues from type subtask where the result date is higher then the due date.
How can I create this filter?
Regards,
Sven
Hey, Sven. Thanks for reaching out to the Atlassian Community.
Currently, with JQL there's no way to compare two date fields, which I believe is what you'd need to do in this case. You can only compare a date field with a single fixed date, or with a function such as now(), currentLogin(), or lastLogin().
We have a feature request created for this functionality:
Add ability to compare date fields using JQL
You can vote for it and make yourself a watcher to receive further updates.
As a workaround for this, if you have the ScriptRunner plugin, you will be able to use the following JQL and actually compare two fields as I've mentioned:
issueFunction in dateCompare("", "resolutionDate > dueDate")
You can check this link for further information on other ScriptRunner functionalities related to date fields.
Kind regards,Maurício Karas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.