I am trying to create a custom report for a project. Basically, the idea is to list all active projects and their active sprint details. Something like this:
Project: Delivery
Current Sprint: Sprint 1
Sprint Date : 1/8/2018 - 31/8/2018
Project: Marketing
Current Sprint: Sprint 3
Sprint Date : 5/8/2018 - 20/8/2018
I am using Scriptrunner for this. I am able to create project, update project and get the project details. However I am not very sure how do I get the active sprint details of the project. I initially thought that I can get active sprint details by specifying the project name/ID but not really sure on the script. Can any kind soul help me on this? My goal for this question is to be able to retrieve the active sprint details on the project then I will use the details for other purpose.
P.S for each project, we only allow 1 active sprint at the same time.