I would like to add and edit a custom field within an issue from the "Active sprints" quick edit view.
Does anyone know how to edit what fields are visible in the quick view? I didn't see an associated screen state.
Cheers!
Hello,
You should go to the board configuration. Open the Issue Detail View tab and add your field there.
Hi @Seth Schneider US
I am using cloud and have been able to add custom fields to this screen in the backlog. I do this by adding the field to the "view issue" screen
Are you using cloud or server?
Maybe the issue lies within the field itself. Is it visible to users or hidden?
Hope this helps.
I'm using Server, but it looks like both you and @Alexey Matveev answered the question! Thanks!
Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.