I created a new board. To manage all the content we need to create. I tried to add subtasks to a task & a story but I don't see an option to do so? I also don't see an option to add epics to the board or a backlog section to see a list of all items. Did I set this up incorrectly?
Thanks a bunch,
Clearly a newbie
Hey @Courtney Thom Creating sub-tasks should be done from the issue screen.
To create epic or to view epic from the board, click "EPICS" panel from the backlog screen as displayed below
I'm not even able to get to the backlog
And in my settings, I don't even have an option to add epics
😩
@Courtney Thom I believe you have chosen different project template while creating this project. If your team works one Sprints, then create project with "Scrum" project template.If you want to convert this to Software Project, Go to Project Settings > Details > Change Project type to Software and Save.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.