In a project I work in, we have saturday and sunday off. But it seems the resolution time graph counts the weekend's also. This affects our SLA. How can i prevent it so that it counts only weekdays and not the weekends?
Hey @Kajal - take a look at this documentation. It helps you to find out if you're including non-working days and how to exclude them.
//edit: In case you're really working with JIRA Core only you'll have to stick to configuring the time-tracking options: Configuring time tracking
There's a feature request for getting this feature into JIRA Core: JRASERVER-61973
Hi @LE - thank you for the documentation. But I was asking about the board in which we show graphical data (Resolution Time graph, Average age chart, etc). I have attached a screenshot for your reference. In this, I wanted to know what formula it takes and does it exclude weekend's while creating the histogram?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.