Hi,
We created customer portal of Jira SD for 250+ users. so how can I directly create the account for all or how they can access our portal directly if they having portal if.
or
how should I invite them all via email
If you have all of there emails you can place into a CSV format then copy and paste into the add customer window. Alternatively, you can email them the url to the portal and have them login and create account or simply wait for them to open their first issue via email which will create the account if you enable creation of acct via email.
Alternatively, you can email them the URL to the portal and have them log in and create the account.
I think this option is not there, And this one is the easy one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.