Hi,
Existing Filter:
I have an existing filter which has 18 projects this is the filter for the board
- project in (11006, 11004, 10402, 11005, 13007, 10900, 10314, 10327, 10315, 11003, 10326, 11007, 11002, 11001, 10401, 15100, 10311) AND "Scrum Team" = "AA Team" ORDER BY Rank
and now they want to add other project 11009 with component = Cloud Infra on that board can we achieve this?
This is the filter I would like to add in the existing filter
- project = 11009 AND component = Cloud Infra
When I have tried adding this filter it doesn’t show all the issues it only shows the issues which has a component = Cloud Infra
- project in (11006, 11004, 10402, 11009, 11005, 13007, 10900, 10314, 10327, 10315, 11003, 10326, 11007, 11002, 11001, 10401, 15100, 10311) AND component = Cloud Infra AND "Scrum Team" = "AA Team" ORDER BY Rank
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!