Has anyone moved from wrike to Jira?
Wondering what the best way to do that is? trying the two way sync and looking into CSV.
We have a lot of projects and hoping there's a real easy way to do this
CSV Import is quite painless in jira once you get the hang of it. A few tips below:
- Create and Export an issue from your jira project first. This is your template. You will need to adjust the csv exported from wrike according to this-remember to leave the key column blank and that a summary is mandatory.
- Keep the csv's relatively small. I woudl process them in smaller batches.
&& welcome to jira.
Thanks for the help, but I don't appear to have the option of exporting to CSV only XML and Word.
Are you on jira server or cloud? which version?
you could also use a plugin from the marketplace to do this e.g Better Excel Plugin
Hey Peter.
In case you are able to export wrike content to xml, you could..
I'm using the cloud, version 7 I believe.
What I'm trying to see is a layout of how Jira wants to receive CSV files as it's a bit different than wrike.
This documentation on importing data from csv should help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-csv-938847533.html#ImportingdatafromCSV-CSVfilerequirements
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.