Hi everybody,
can someone help me with following:
I need to add new button to already existing Projects that is going to show me specific Screen and then create a new subtask.
- So I have updated the existing workflow, where transition is going from open and back to open ("create Y", as shown in the picture).
- I have also connected this transition to the corresponding screen
After have done all that, I went back to my test project. The button was there and the needed screen is also there when I click the button. But when I click Save, nothing happens. I don't get new subtask, and all the information I previously added to the Screen is gone.
Does someone know what I'm doing wrong here? Jira is completely new to me, so I have the feeling here like I'm constantly overseeing something. Like there is just one more step to be done, to bring this workflow to work.
