Hello All,
I am trying to fetch details of the remote linked issues and display them in a scripted field (Script runner) but for some reason I am unable to retrieve the "summary" of the remote linked issue. I am using the "RemoteIssueLinkManager" to retrieve the list of "RemoteLinks" but calling this method returns no value
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/7.6.1/com/atlassian/jira/issue/link/RemoteIssueLink.html#getSummary--
whereas using the method works perfectly fine
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/7.6.1/com/atlassian/jira/issue/link/RemoteIssueLink.html#getTitle--
It returns the "issueKey" of the remote issue, but for some reason the summary is returned empty. As I intend to display issueKey(getTitle) and issueSummary (getSummary) but summary is returned as empty.
Anyone faced a similar issue? I am using JIRA version 7.6.3 and SR version 5.4.12
Regards,
Tarun
Hi!
+1
Same here for Java API for own plugin:
I have tested on 7.6.3, 7.6.0, 7.3.2 the same here.
P.S. @Tarun Sapra I can say problem on Platform side.
P.S.S. On the 7.11.2 the same.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.