When you share a Filter or Dashboard with "Any Logged In User", does that mean any user logged into JIRA, including ones outside of your company?
Only if they are licensed users of the application. It does not include Customers as they are not licensed users.
But does it include other JIRA users in a completely different company? I think the answer is no, but I just want to make sure. Thanks.
If the users are licensed in the instance that serves them then yes. Go to the system admin area and User Management and those users will have access when logged in. The key is this, if they login to the instance of Jira where filters exist then they will be able to see the associated issues.
Two companies would rarely if ever share an instance but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t allow it. For example, I don’t allow my customers to have access to my instance but I do have a few contract vendors as users as the work with us on projects.
Great, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.