I have created a 2 dimensional filter and when it displays the bullet points are over the text. Anyone ever experience this? I have tried it in multiple browsers with the same results.
Thanks!
Hello Theresa,
Are you running on Jira Cloud and running into THIS BUG by chance?
If this is not the case, can you grab a screenshot of the behavior and provide some additional info on the Jira version and your gadgets settings.
Regards,Earl
Yes, we are running on the Cloud version.
You can see the icons are over the text.
what specific information are you looking for on the gadget setting?
Hi Theresa,
Thanks for the Screenshot, and this is defiantly the BUG I noted:
This BUG currently does not have a Workaround, so make sure to add your self as a watcher to get updates on the status of the fix.
As this is defiantly the bug there is no need for follow up info on the gadget settings but just for future reference you can go to the dashboard and edit the gadget to see the configuration settings, EXE:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.