Hello,
I want to have a .msg file attached to a page and when the user clicks on it, it opens the message directly in outlook. Is there a plugin/macro that offers this functionality?
Thanks!
Hello Alyson,
I don't have .msg files or Outlook to test this with, but can you check if the MIME type in the attachment properties was set to application/vnd.ms-outlook msg? In that case would it open in Outlook?
I also found a few feature requests in my research, these might be useful for you since you use .msg files in your Confluence instance.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi, I am running into the same issue. The .msg files are set to the Outlook application, but Confluence wants to download them instead of opening them up. Has anyone come up with a solution that works?
Thanks in advance!
Hi John,
Thank you for following-up on this thread. To be honest, it was just an idea I had to test, but if it's not working for you then I would recommend that you vote on one of the feature requests I mentioned. This will ensure it is compatible with Confluence in the future.
Let me know if you have any questions about that!
1st need to check your business have subscription MS outlook integration with Atlassian Jira/confluence.
In confluence page drag and drop the file. check this for help Upload a file | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support.
Try using View file Macro View File Macro | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.18 | Atlassian Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.