So i've ran into a weird issue which I can't seem to figure out.
My Setup:
- JIRA Server
- Confluence Server
- JIRA was restored from a backup with 10 users
- Confluence fresh installation, configured out of box using JIRA user management. Synced and all users showing up in Confluence.
Created a new space in Confluence (clean slate), and if I use the @usermention macro on any other user except myself, I get "broken link" not an unresolved user.
If I log into one of the other accounts, and finish setting up their profile. I can use the "@" to mention that users own name, as well as my admin user account and they both show up correctly.
I then logged back into my admin account and tested again but faced the same "broken link". I checked the storage format and looked at the userid numbers compared to when the admin account created it vs when logged in with the other user account and got 2 different results.
Steps I followed:
- Log into admin account
- Created page and called @user1 and @[deleted] and the user1 showed up as broken link.
- I logged into user1 account, finished profile setup and went to create a test page.
- I typed in @user1 and @[deleted] and both user mentions came up correctly
- Logged back into admin account, created a new page and again tested by using @user1 but got "broken link"
Storage format USERID comparison when Admin created vs User1
<p><ac:link><ri:user ri:userkey="402881d264b8346c0164b835a6600009" /></ac:link></p>
<p><ac:link><ri:user ri:userkey="402881d264af6fbd0164af7192ab0009" /></ac:link> </p>