Hi everybody
I'm new here but proud to have already set up a fully working AD integrated Jira Service Desk Project for my team with Confluence as a collaboration plattform and knowlegebase.
So far everything is working pretty fine. Also managed to allow systems to send em-mails to Jira SD and create issues of them.
But now I'm struggling already a whole day to allow other users (without Jira license) to access the Jira SD Web Portal to see their tickets and incidents.
I have found ton's of artcles about users, groups, project rights etc. and I think, most I have already set correct from the beginning. One article describes the use of Portal only customers and I would gladly follow the instructions there (see below). But after hours of searching for- and backwards I am still not able to find, where these settings are done...!
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-jira-service-desk-customer-accounts-913213935.html
Where you manage your customers depends on what type of account they have:
- Manage customers with Atlassian accounts in Site administration > User management.
- Manage customers without Atlassian accounts in Site administration > User management > JIRA Service Desk > Portal only customers.
Can anybody please help me on this?
The need to have non licencensed users allowed to create and view tickets (issues) is a killer criteria for the project to be established or not.
Thank you all in advance!
Nikki