Can I perform arithmetic on SLA series e.g. subtract one series from an other, for example created - resolved?
I'm not sure I follow. The SLA is a countdown timer that starts upon creation and if the issue fails to be resolved by the time prescribed by the SLA then it goes negative/red. Regardless, you can't perform arithmetic operations w/ in JSD but maybe there is a solution to meet your needs if I understand the end goal.
N/A
Thanks for your swift reply. Under the Jira reports there is the ability to add a series, and offers two predefined series to choose from: "Created" or "Resolved". Is there a way to create a custom predefined series like you can a time series metric? I'm trying to create a new series (named Unresolved) which is the product of Created - Resolved, so for any given period I can see what the balance of unresolved issues were.
ah ok. so really we aren't talking about SLAs at all but rather a report. You can easily create a new report and select the series you want. For example a common one I use is Created vs. Resolved which has two series (created and resolved). if you want to see just openĀ for a given period then you could use created for the series and set the filter to filter out the "Done".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.