Hey everyone,
I'm probably being a real dolt here. I've set up Jira SD and Confluence on my server and it's all working fine, but I'm having some issues with automation rules.
Scenario: My remote management software (RMM) sends a notification by email to my support address about all sorts of stuff. Some of this is not ticket-worthy, but since reporting can't be customised in the RMM software, I keep the notifications enabled so an audit trail can be kept of these events. Software and Hardware changes (add/remove/install/uninstall) come with the subject header "activity notification" and come from the noreply@rmmvendor.com email address.
My Solution:
I've set up the following automation rule:
When: Issue Created
If: Issue matches reporter in ("noreply@rmmvendor.com") Issue matches: summary ~ "activity"
Then: Transition Issue: Resolve

The rule is set to run as myself, and as an administrator and service desk user I have the correct permissions to resolve an issue.
However, the rule fails to transition the status:

I've made sure that my user groups do have the permission to resolve, and they do. I also tried to add my account explicitly to the permissions, but still no go.
I'm obviously doing something wrong, but my Google-fu is failing me. Any ideas?