We've added JIRA Issue/Filter Macro to our confluence page. However, some users are unable to see the information in the JIRA Issue/Filter Macro. Both users are in the same user group... Any possible solution to this issue?
Expected:
Actual:
Hi @Richard Ryu,
Is the filter created in Jira directly ?Whether the filter is shared with other users?
Not sure what you mean by filter. These macros are basically "hard-coded" with a jira issue # when I created them.
I think you can try to let these users to create their own page and insert the macro to try to get the Issue List.
If it still does not work, it may be caused by the following factors
1.User permissions in Jira2.User Jira and Conf are not connected
Hope this helps.
Thanks @Ollie Guan
I think it was group access issue. I'll select your response as "accepted" as it may apply for others who have JIRA Issue macro from their own "user created pages"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.