We have a individual that left and I cannot update the board query to reflect a new project. I need to transfer all ownership of a board that is not shared.
Hi Farhan,
so you want to change the owner of an unshared private filter you can't access from the administration? You will have to go through the database then unfortunately I guess. Found this KB-Article How to Retrieve a List of Private Filters or Dashboards
or just recreate the board....and make it shared.
Was my first thought too. But I need to know what the filter was looking for, right? Not sure how the table for searchrequests looks but I guess you can get that information from there.
yes but i guess i'm confused. If the board isn't shared w/ anyone at all then who can see it in the first place? If it is shared someone must have an idea of what it is used for and could adequately create a new board to meet the needs. Basically, just start over. Talk to the audience of the board and see what they need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.