I have a blueprint that has a table with an Approver row.I would like to display all of the pages that have an Approver value of "Not Approved"I would also like to display all of the pages that have a value of anything but "Not Approved"I tried placing the table inside of a Page Properties Macro but the Page Properties Report Macro shows them all with no way to strip out only the Approved or Not Approved pages. Is there a way I can split pages based on this table entry without purchasing a plugin?
You can put and label on the unapproved ones and show them with the page properties report macro by label.
That's what I was afraid of. Is there a way to setup a link so the label is set by the user while they are editing the page? Something they can just click on to set the label I have in the page properties report?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.