Hello Team,
I want a script to restrict copying of All fields to the subtask using behavious ,
I want to exclude some of the fields from copying ,Please help me in this concern,
Thanks
Varun
When creating an issue of the type "Feature" all the entered information - before clicking "create" - is copied to all sub-tasks.
This is unwanted for the following fields:• Epic Link• Original Estimate• Fix Version• Description (since the Description is a mandatory field, please just use the summary of the sub-task instead)
Hi Varun,
I assume you are using the 'Create a sub-task' post-function on a transition? I think you should be able to achieve the desired result by simply nulling out the unwanted fields in the Additional code section, for example:
issue.fixVersions = []
See the ScriptRunner documentation for more details.
Regards,
J
Thanks for the reply Jake,
It is working fine with fixversions ,
but when I am adding the script for other fields it is not working.
Please let me know how to add other fields.
Thanks & Regards,
What does the script look like for the other fields? Bear in mind that the 'empty' value for a field is not always the empty list []: depending on the field type, it might be null, or the empty string, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.