Hi.
I currently have JIRA, Bamboo, and Bamboo on the same server. I want to provide SSL access while avoiding making changes to bundled Tomcat configuration files that ship in the install, thus I'm trying to configure Apache as a reverse proxy. I have it working for Confluence, but JIra keeps giving me
"JIRA's base URL is set to https://jira03.example.com but you are accessing JIRA from https://jira03.example.com. Update JIRA's base URL or hide this message."
and
"We've detected a potential problem with JIRA's Dashboard configuration. "
Confluence seems to be happy with the same configuration.
My apache configuration is :
LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
NameVirtualHost *:443
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName confluence03.example.com
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/jira-error-ssl.log
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/jira-access-ssl.log combined
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/ssl/confluence/apache.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/ssl/confluence/apache.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/httpd/ssl/confluence/apache.crt
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8090/
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName jira03.example.com
ServerAlias jira03
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/jira-error-ssl.log
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/jira-access-ssl.log combined
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/ssl/jira/apache.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/ssl/jira/apache.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/httpd/ssl/jira/apache.crt
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/
</VirtualHost>
JIRA is accessed via https://jira03.example.com and Confluence https://confluence03.example.com
Apache is running on the same host as JIRA and confluence.
Please advise where I have may have missed something.
Thank you
G