HI,
Is it possible to add confluence to domain? Because of password sync.
if yes then how?
What do you mean by "add confluence to domain"? I am sorry, but the phrase does not tell us what you are trying to do.
Hi!
Sorry, your question a little bit unclear.
I mean is it server version or it is cloud version?
Also, possibility add to domain it means, set A or Cname record in DNS for the confluence instance?
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Hi,
Yes server version and adding to dna as A or cname record.
Ok, if I'm understanding this, you need to ask your network administrators to set up the DNS so that your desired url lands on the Confluence server.
do you have a document to show how?
How your DNS is done is not something I can know. I don't have your network architecture information, I don't know what DNS services you are using, even if they're internal or external.
You need to talk to your network administrators. Adding a DNS entry is not complex for the most part, but it does need the owners of your network to do it, and there are many many different setups.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.