Hi
I'm trying to install Confluence 6.10.0 on my centos server but I always get an error during database initialization:
ERROR [http-nio-30801-exec-4] [[Standalone].[localhost].[/].[jsp]] log Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] threw exception
com.atlassian.confluence.tenant.VacantException: Confluence is vacant, a call to tenanted [public abstract org.hibernate.Session org.hibernate.SessionFactory.getCurrentSession() throws org.hibernate.HibernateException] is not allowed.
I tried to install using installer, tar.gz archive with postgres-9.5 and mysql-5.7 all combinations give me this error.
The Hostname can be resolved to an IP address.
the confluence.log
ERROR [http-nio-30801-exec-4] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.ConfluenceServletDispatcher] sendError Could not execute action
-- referer: http://127.0.0.1:30801/setup/setupdbtype-start.action | url: /setup/setupdbtype.action | traceId: 003442f362ddc903 | userName: anonymous
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: premature SessionFactory initialisation, Hibernate properties have not yet been persisted in confluence.cfg.xml
ERROR [http-nio-30801-exec-4] [[Standalone].[localhost].[/].[jsp]] log Servlet.service() for servlet [jsp] threw exception
com.atlassian.confluence.tenant.VacantException: Confluence is vacant, a call to tenanted [public abstract org.hibernate.Session org.hibernate.SessionFactory.getCurrentSession() throws org.hibernate.HibernateException] is not allowed.
I would appreciate all help.
I didn't have any problems installing JIRA on the same server.