I'm adding an email address to a confluence page, using the Markdown plugin.
How can I stop the email being a clickable email address and just a piece of text on the page?
Thank you
Hey,
If you click on the email while in editor you can unlink it:
I think I found the answer, use ` to surround email address, like this `someone@email.com`.
This is used for code, so will change the font to 'typewriter'.
Are there any other ways I could do this?
Thank you for the reply.
Looks like that would work if you are using Confluence formatting, but I'm using the Markdown plugin and writing the pages in using Markdown.
Sorry, misunderstood your question, you can replace "@" with it's HTML code, this should also prevent emails from being autolinked
@
Hello Igor
That works perfectly!
Mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.