Hello everyone,
i want to change a teams name in tempo. I'll click on [Update] but nothing happens.
Made a reboot of the server and a re-index.
Thanks a lot!
Hi Johannes,
Can you please make sure that the user selected as team lead is an active user in JIRA. It is not possible to change the team name if the lead is inactive.
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
HI @Johannes R.
Welcome to the Community!
To rename the Team in Tempo, Admin --> Add-ons and choose Team Field and then change the Team Name.
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEAMS/pages/62455856/Renaming+the+Tempo+Team+custom+field
Hello @Yogesh Mude thanks. And thanks for the fast reply.
But that will not help. I made a screenshot.
In this screen I want to change the name of the team.
BR,
Johannes
Just now i checked and its working fine..do login /logout and then try.
Hi @Yogesh Mude if it would be so easy I would note have asked for help
Tried three browsers and the jira super-admin account.
Hello @Susanne Götz _Tempo_,
the team lead is for sure active.
BUT! I needed to click again in the field and type in her name.
After that the account stands there with the user profile picture.
After that I could update the team name.
Thanks for this hint!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.