Hello!
I want create new custom field, where I can choose one of the choise.
)Jes
2)No
If I choose multi checkbox, I can choose both of them. Which custom field type I should choose if I want 1 single choise? Jes or No
Radiobuttons would do it. That only lets you choose one option from the list you set up (I'm guessing you mean Yes or No?).
But only 1 choise. "Jes"? Radiobuttons give me "None, Jes, No". I dont want choise "none".
You're a bit stuck then. Technically, there are three responses to a "yes or no" question and Jira is reflecting this.
There are two ways to get this down to a yes/no - you can either assume that "no answer" and "no" mean the same thing (and hence just not have "no"), or you can look into removing the "no answer" option.
To remove "none", look at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+to+Remove+'NONE'+from+a+Select+List+Custom+Field
I'm assuming the "y" key is broken on your kejboard ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.