Hi,
I'm a bit puzzled with the nFeed configuration need to configure a Parent - Children fields that use the nFeed plugin.
We have a URL that returns data that looks like this sample
[
{"program":"My First Program","project":"My First Project Development","tesCode":"IBS-PRX-1234"},
{"program":"My First Program","project":"My First Project Test","tesCode":"IBS-PRT-2345"},
{"program":"My First Program","project":"My First Project Rollout","tesCode":"IBS-PRX-3456"},
[{"program":"My Second Program","project":"My Second Project Development","tesCode":"IBS-ABC-1234"},
{"program":"My Second Program","project":"My Second Project Test","tesCode":"IBS-ABC-2345"},
{"program":"My Second Program","project":"My Second Project Rollout","tesCode":"IBS-ABC-3456"}
]
I want to be able to select the Program in one select list, which then controls the population of the Project select list and TES code read-only fields.
Ie - I set the Program field to be 'My First Program' and the Project field is then populated with
My First Project Development, My First Project Test, My First Project Rollout
Then when I select a Project from list, the TES code is populated with the correct TES code value.
Any hints would be gratefully recieved.
Kind regards,
Richard