I am currently using the Atlassian SDK and csharp. Though, I can easily fall back to the REST API if needed.
In order to _possibly_ reduce time, I need a way to get every version (or fixVersion) that is in an unreleased state that is scheduled for a specific date., without knowing the project name.
Right now, I loop through projects and get all of the unreleased versions FOR EACH PROJECT. But, this is taking too long, since it has to cycle through them all. I am wondering if I can reduce this latency by just making a single call "give me all of the unreleased versions in this date range". I could be wrong, but it is worth a shot.
This is what I currently have:
Project p = GetProjectByName(projectName);
var temp = jiraConn.Versions.GetVersionsAsync(p.Key);
temp.Wait();
return temp.Result;
But, I want to be able to query without the project ID... so, something *like*
jiraConn.Versions.GetVersionsFromJqlAsync("Status = \"Unreleased\")
Alas, this function does not exist.