I want to configurate some custom field in the detail head area it´s posible?
Hi @Mariano Javier Ramos,
you have to change your board configuration. Go to your board, click on Board->Configure
Then select "Issue Detail View":
And add your custom field to the view.
Hello,
Custom Fields which are not of Date type or related to People will appear under Details automatically. However, if there's no value in that field it will be hidden until a value has been input by editing the issue.
If you have a custom field with a Date, it will appear in the Date section to the right of JIRA. The same is true with custom fields related to users/groups, they will appear in the People section.
So let's say you create an Acceptance Criteria field of type Text Single Line, it will be shown in the Details section automatically when the value is not empty.
I hope this helps you in your JIRA journey
Have a nice day!
Hello Julien, I understand your comment, but my problem is that the custom field has a value but it does not appear in the details panel (you can see it on the image) and i don´t see in the detail panel, I do not know what configuration I need for the field to appear in the details panel.
Thanks!
You're welcome, @Mariano Javier Ramos - if you think, your question is answered, please accept the answer with the checksign.
Other users with a similar question can find answers much easier if they are accepted.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.