Hello,
We all know there is a beautiful feature that allows us to create JIRA's issues from Conflunece page
I wonder it the reverse is possible
Can I create a custom field - like Solution to a problem - that leads to a linked confluence space?
You can create a custom field of type text that can hold the link to confluence space. If that was your query then yes it's easy and possible.
Hello, @Tarun Sapra
Sure I can do that easily
But I mean differently - it's like - I can look right from JIRA's issue for relevant conflunece article (if the knowlegde base space is linked to a jira project.
I can share this article as a comment as well. Can I do the same in a custom field?
Hello @Katya Godneva
No that's not doable via an custom field because what you are referring to is an built in feature of Jira service desk
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/serving-customers-with-a-knowledge-base-732528995.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.