I am using Terminal instead of Sourcetree for git and bitbucket use.
My project is iOS app development and when you set up a new app within Xcode with Testing and Core Data, the system sets up files and folders. So if i want to have the development code within the version control it should have the folders and the files within that.
If it helps, you can see that I have set up and cloned the repository, with 3 items within taken from the screen shot below. However, I got a message saying that i was adding a repository within a repository (i take it folders are seen as a separate repos) and it's asking me to add a submodule..... Done a search within bitbucket but cant seem to find anything appropriate. I just want one version control on all files, including 'submodules' and their contents.
Any help very much appreciated,
