Hi,I want to be able to compare Jira test versions and see history of test changes. Is there plugin or software I can use to compare revisions of Jira tests? thanks
Hi Boris,
What is a Jira test for you? Are you using an add-on or is this an issue type?
Hi Cristian,
We are NOT using Jira add-on. We are using Jira web site to create stories and create tests. The problem is some of our tests have or could have more than twenty complex steps. We want to avoid mistakes while changing those test steps that can lead to incorrect testing. To be confident changes are made correctly we want compare tests with previous versions.
-Boris
But I don't understand what you mean by tests, Boris. Jira is a tool that allows you to customize what you need in many ways. What do you mean exactly by tests and steps?
I think that you use Issues as "tests" and status as "Steps" but i can't tell for sure and if I'm right, there is already a history for everything.
What do you exactly need?
We use Zephyr Test within Jira. Select issue type Test when you create new issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.