Hey there,
I am really struggling to understand the issue with the custom workflow I recently created, to add a new status to our workflow.
All seems to be set up fine, I have configured all of the transitions, but when I test the workflow the 'done' issues still show up in users issue filters and do not strike through on the boards when moved to 'done'
Is anyone able to help? I included a screenshot of my workflow and below is the regular custom filter our team use to view issues (the one we want the issues to appear as 'done' in)
resolution = Unresolved AND assignee = currentUser() AND sprint in openSprints()
I appreciate I can change the above filter to the below, which solves the issue with the appearance of the issues marked 'done' but it does not strike them out, indicating this may cause wider problems if deployed.
assignee = currentUser() AND sprint in openSprints() AND status not in (done, resolved)
Many thanks in advance,
Mark
