Is it possible to change the billing contact / billing email address to someone not included in the list of users? Would prefer if the monthly invoice email could be sent directly to our accounts department.
Hi there!
To have the invoices sent to a different email address than the Bitbucket account's owner, this needs to be set up at https://my.atlassian.com. The desired email address needs to be added as primary billing contact, for more details you can check How to update the contacts in my Atlassian products.
Hope that helps
Ana
Hi Phil, welcome to the Community!
Bitbucket Cloud doesn't have a billing contact, the account (if not in the Free plan) will be paid by the owner. Are you maybe referring to a different product?
Please let us know and we'll be happy to help
Kind regards,
Hi Ana,
I created the Bitbucket cloud account on behalf of the company I work for. It's paid for by a company credit card. Would just prefer if the monthly invoices (and other billing correspondence) could be emailed to our Accounts department instead of me.
Thanks,
Phil
Hi @jeftech, I've created a Support ticket so I can continue assisting you with this matter privately. You should have received a notification in your inbox
Cheers!
The new email address cannot be made primary if it's not from the same domain as the owner. Not sure why this is the rule.
Hi Phil, I'm afraid that's not correct, the new email address can always be made primary, it just follows different steps:
This is explained in the article I linked about.
I hope this clarifies your concern and if you still have questions please let us know!
Cheers,
Hi Ana
I face same issue - the owner is someone who is now leaving the company and we would like to move things to a new email/person
SHall we go through a support ticket?
Thanks
Dem.
Any answers yet? Having the same problem
We're also having the same issue - our accounting/billing/finance team wants bills send directly to them and we can't work out how to do that so we've been manually retrieving them which is a huge pain. Atlassian please fix this!
Same problem. Looks like we need to cancel our account and find a vendor who cares.
Same issue here, at the very least make clear in the suggested solution, that is also found when googeling the problem that it does noet worl for bibucket, hunting around for settings that don't exist/work is a waste of time.
Leaving this here as I struggle every time but from support:
TLDR go to my.atlassian.com/product and scroll to the bottom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.