Hi Wolfgang,
I had VPS Hosting in the past, not expensive at all.
Also if you need information about Atlassian Licenses please click on the following link
Thanks for the quick reply.
VPS Hosting sounds fine, but I also need somebody who does the installation of confluence. Whats the best way to buy this as a package (hosting AND installation of confluence)?
Thx
Wolfgang
If you want someone to do the install for you, you probably should go to one of the solution partners. See https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search
@Wolfgang Göbl
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-provided you the best link. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Many of the solution partners do hosting (and to be open about it, that includes my lot, although I'm in a different division of the company). You'll find a range of levels from "we'll install and run it on our kit, handle backups etc, but you do all the admin" through to "we'll be your Confluence administrators"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.