Hi there,
I am new to Confluence so your help will be really appreciated.
I have moved an entire workspace (say 1) into a new workspace (say 3). After the move I moved some other pages from work space (say 2).
So my new workspace 3 has all the content from work spaces 1 and 2.
Users have started reporting two errors. First was expected but I don't know the answer.
1. Page Not Found- The page you were trying to reach could not be found: it may have been renamed or moved to another space, or the name you requested may be incomplete.
<new workspace link>
If i click on the link it takes me to the new work space which is awesome. How can i eliminate this step of going to earlier work space (1 or 2) and redirecting to new work space (3)?
2a- On some of the pages when i click a link it takes me to somewhere in a completely other work space (existing work space though). We haven't made any changes but really confused how can this happen?
2b- how should we navigate to original page? Should I restore? If i restore the previous version will it move to the work space I moved from (work space 1?)
Not sure what re-indexing is and if that is the solution? Please guide.
sorry we are using very old Confluence version 4.0.3
Thanks in advance