Hi @Peter,
What kind of presentation do you need? What elements are included?
BTW:Jira Server or Cloud?
It's been built in since Jira 2, if you are looking at the estimates and work-logs.
There's a panel in the issue view that shows you estimate, logged time and remaining. It has a toggle in it for "include sub tasks". In the issue navigator, there are a couple of fields you can add to the display for showing the time on the current issue, but also the same fields prefixed with Σ to show the summed up values.
It’s jira server. The view I would like to share with my team is to show a list of sub tasks below main task. Similar to the way msp indents sub tasks in a gant chart
Have ever you tried the gantt plugin?
Such as:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213016/biggantt-neat-gantt-chart?hosting=server&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/28997/gantt-chart-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
My company does not have it but it’s prob what I need. Thanks
Thanks, I'm sorted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.