Hello everyone,
I'm collaborating at Mojira (Mojang Bug Tracker). I changed my account and now, when I access to my profile and slide down to see my Activity Stream there is not a button "Show More...". I tried to contact the support but I couldn't create a ticket.
By the way, here's my profile: https://bugs.mojang.com/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=Kraif.
You'll need to talk to the admins of that Jira. We're end-users of Atlassian software, like you are, and have less access to that Jira than you do.
Your admins might be here, but we can't know if they are or who they are.
Thanks for your feedback!
However, how could I contact an administrator?
I don't know. It's not a Jira I've configured. I usually have an open project that lets people raise access requests/problems in, or add something to the footer, but other organisations will do other things. There might be a proper service desk, or some documentation about getting help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.