Hi,
I wanted to daily email notifications for all user so to remind about the tasks each day
Can you help me with this
Thank you
Hi Hadi,
You can create a filter to select these tasks, and then add a filter subscription to it, so the people get the email. You can even define how many times a day!
More info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
Thanks Joach for your quick reply, first I am new to Jira so the filter is a bit new for me + I am using Jira Cloud is this the same way to implement then Jira Sever?
Welcome to the community!
Yes, It's the same thing for cloud and server.
Thanks Joachim, the solution work properly and as I am using Jira Cloud the steps to achieve this is very straightforward:
For testing, you can click run now the filter so it will send an email for each user with their tasks accordingly
Hope the above explanation was helpful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.