Hi Guys,
I need to configure Bitbucket Pipeline only for master and dev branches, how can I configure it with bitbucket-pipelines.yml
Hi @Pavinthan,
take a look at this documentation page, where it outlines some examples how how to set up pipelines per type of branch: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/branch-workflows-856697482.html
Hi @Jeroen De Raedt,
I need to configure it only master and dev branches, my bitbucket-pipelines.yml down below, but It's not make sense. please advice to run only master and dev branches
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: laratools/ci:7.2options: max-time: 30pipelines: branches: master, dev: - step: caches: - composer script: - composer install --no-progress --no-suggest - export APP_ENV=testing - cp .env.example .env - php artisan key:generate - vendor/bin/phpunit --log-junit ./test-reports/junit.xml
Thank you,Pavinthan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.