Hi! Is there a way or custom makro to create a link to a specific space based on the user logged in? E.g. I want to create a button on the dashboard with a link to a space or spaces where user has access to it (without using the top navigation) - so the link needs to be user specific created.
Hi Andreas,
Are you a Confluence Could? Or Confluence Server?
If I got your question right you want to customize the create button depending on the user.
Hi,
I am on Confluence Server.
I do not want to customize the create button. I just want to create a link to a space where the user has access to.
Szenario: the user logs in -> user will see the dashboard with a button which links to a specific space the user has access to it. A different user will see the same button but with a link to a different space and so on.
Thank you, Andreas
Why don't you create a menu that will do what you exactly are looking for? It will have only spaces that a user has access to.
It is a design issue: because marketing will have a button on the deshboard - below the naviagtion with: enter your space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.