I want to create a query that will search for User1 and User2. But I want the result set to show them as User3
Hi Heidi,
JQL is to search for Issues based on Users. You cannot explicitly search for users and display users.
Regards
Chander
I have two leads who have requests assigned to them but they are actually the backlog. I want to have a filter like below
assignee in (user1, user2), key, status
Instead of having the result
user1 1234 submitted
user1 2345 submitted
user2 3456 submitted
I would like the result to be:
Backlog 1234 submitted
Backlog 2345 submitted
Backlog 3456 submitted
May be you can try https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/com/atlassian/jira/jql/builder/JqlClauseBuilder.html to build a JQL concatenation
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141248
What do you mean they are actually the backlog? Is that even a user? You cannot manipulate the JQL results (change something to something else). You should be looking into another option to get what you want here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.