I have many filters and subscriptions. There are 2 filters that use AddedAfterSprintStarts and removedAfterSprintStart. Both of these filters work fine as filter but fail to send subscription emails. The emails go into the mail queue but never leave until I flush the mail queue manually. Known issue @adaptivist?
thanks
Hi Nari,
Yep this is a known issue. We have a ticker in our backlog SRJIRA-2174, please vote and stat watching it in order to get updates regarding its status.
Regards, Thanos
why do I need to vote on it. You have so many bugs that customers have to vote? Voting on Atlassian JIRA issues and seeing them taking 7 years to get resolved, has shaken my trust in this voting system. I am better off looking for alternative solutions to JIRA and its add-ons.
Adaptavist is not Atlassian, and we have a different approach. We're smaller, but much more focussed on the product, so when we have things in the backlog, we do get to them faster. The link Thanos gave you is for the issue in his teams backlog.
If you would suggest a better system that does not come back to "just do everything I want and ignore all the other users and product owners", then I would suggest it to Atlassian.
A filter has 2 useful functions. When you run it, you get accurate results AND that you can use the subscription it stay on top of changes in JIRA. Subscriptions in JIRA is what makes JIRA useable in a large scale deployment. Otherwise if I had to run 50 filters daily and keep track of the data somewhere, I had to give up.
With this mindset (my mindset), I do not understand why this bug still is not resolved and needs votes.
Just fix it. It is a bug in the main path of functionality. Half of your feature is missing. FIX IT.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.