When I click on CREATE button nothing happens! and queue is also not created. I am not sure what could be the problem.
Check out JSDSERVER-5847.
We're waiting for a release of version 3.13.2 of Service Desk to get this fixed but you should find a workaround in the link above.
Ketan,
To create queues, you'd need to be a Service Desk or Jira admin in addition to having a the service desk license.
Creating new queues.
Victor
I have admin access. But still I can not create it!
Do you've the license for service desk?
Yes I do have basic licence for 1-3 agents for service desk!
It says version 3.13.0 - 3 agents.
beyond that, the only thing i can think of is if you've gone over your license. Say...4 agents. That would prevent you from doing the normal functions.
With the update of version 3.14, It is fixed as well!
Exactly the same issue! anyone?
Ketan/Datproof
To create queues, you must have the service desk license and also, you should be an admin in the project/Jira admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.