Hello! We're running JIRA Server 7.6.2 with PostgreSQL 10.4
We have JIRA deployed in 3 different environments that we use the Configuration Manager plugin to export and import the system configuration (what it manages to grab) between each when changes occur in the workflows, etc.
We also have 4 webhooks that are called at various transitions.
I noticed that in our development environment, my webhooks have IDs that differ from the other environments.
This is causing, on each merge of the Configuration Manager export zip, the other environments to change which webhooks are called in transitions, because it's setting it based on id. And naturally, those environments, despite having the same names of the webhooks, have different ids. So each time we do updates, we have to go back and reset all the transitions with webhooks to the proper ones.
I found in a database schema pdf a table named AO_4AEACD_WEBHOOK_DAO that seems to define what the webhook info is, but that table doesn't exist in my database. I'm assuming this is a created on the fly table so the name is most likely different in my database than the pdf I found online.
I'm curious if it is possible to update the webhook table directly (and how you figure out what table that is), or if there is a better way for us to handle the situation we're in?
Thanks!