Is it passible to search a word which in a archive file?
Not at the moment. You can keep an eye on this request if you wish - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6510. Also, see a list of searchable attachments in Confluence - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Searching+Confluence
Hope that helps!
-Hanis-
On the Confluence Full Feature List page https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/featureszip files are listed as being able to be searched.
I can't confirm this. I was not able to create a zip file (containing text, PDF etc.) where content is indexed.
Any idea how to reduce the confusion?
I have the same problem. I need to search docx, xlsx files. I tried and it doesn't work even though the feature page does indeed say that this is possible. Could you please advise on whether this is possible, and, if not, whether there is a support Atlassian Marketplace plugin which could solve this issue?
Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.