Is workitem has a history of date when its moved from one queue to other queue.Can we get total number days ,A story or workitems take from TO-DO to DONE.
Thanks
Priyanka
Hi @Priyanka Baliyan,
I think you need some SLA plugins to implement this
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=server&product=jira&query=SLA
Hello,
Do you mean queues form Jira Service Desk? If so, then an item does not have this history. Because a queue is just a JQL query, which selects issues. An issues is selected by a queue only if it satisfies the queue's condition. If you updated a field or moved to another status, then an issue can change queue. But there is no mark in the issue history, that a queue was changed.
Hi Alexey,
No ,Its not Jira services Desk .Queue which I am talking is a queue in Kanban Board .
Hi Ollie ,
Yes ,I think it can work .There are many options .I am going to install Time to SLA .Let see how it will be useful for us..Thanks Ollie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.