I can import Excel templates from the store but when I go to import my own Excel file from my desktop (a tiny modification of an existing Excel template), Xporter tells me I can only import certain file types and none of them are Excel.
Hi Sigrid,
Are talking about Xporter for JIRA?
Thanks.
RMRodrigues.
Yes. I can set up an Excel template (or just modify an out-of-the-box template a tiny bit) and the system will not allow me to import it as a template. I can import all the Word templates I want.
Did you get some error?
Yes, I load the file:
image2016-6-8 16:5:52.png
Then I click Create:
image2016-6-8 16:6:48.png
It looks like the excel file gets dumped.
I can load Excel files from the store.
Yes. I cannot get it to export. Even with a template from the store. I get an error (I also cannot choose Excel as an output).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.